Saturday, August 13, 2005

Friday recaplet

Chronologically unsorted -- because it's more fun that way.



Sarah (erikn's girlfriend?) and Jamie.

9 times out of 10, Brian will be making a stupid face :) and I hope to be there to capture them all.

Jonk, Lisa, and ?? :(

Lunch with The Sauce who was in new york for "business".

Lisa, Me (making a brian-esque face), Jenn

I was trying to take a picture of the girl with the cool hair without arousing too much suspicion.

Jonk's pre -- though I don't remember half of these people actually coming out afterwards.

The mission to eat at all the Mexican restaurants in the city continues.

1 Comments:

At 8/18/2005 01:46:00 AM, Blogger Regina said...

I see how it is - I come to NYC and no one goes out. The weekend after I leave it's back to partying everyday. hmmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home